It can be stressful to leave your pet while you travel, but with All Star, your pet is in amazing hands. Whether you’re out of town or just need a break for the night, we will ensure your pup has a safe and happy stay. All Star's boarding has been crafted with your pet's comfort in mind. Not only are our kennels climate controlled with raised kennel decks, but you can also add any of our premiere boarding add-ons to your furry friend’s vacation. We cannot wait to care for your beloved pooch!
Boarding drop-off is 8:00 am – 7:00 pm daily. Late pick-up may result in an added charge unless you participate in a qualifying discount, such as grooming or daycare.
We provide webcam access to our clients with camera-access suites so that they can check in on their happy pets.
● Puppy Postcard
● Individual Playtime
● Cuddle and Storytime
● Brain Games
● Birthday and Gotcha Day Party
● Spa Services
*Additional Fees May Apply
Each furry friend will receive plenty of exercise, treats, and cuddles during their stay. Your precious pooch will be walked three times a day by a staff member. You may also add any of our healthy add-ons, like playtimes and cuddle sessions!
While we like to treat your furry family member’s stay like a vacation, we know how important it is to keep to a routine. We suggest bringing sufficient food from home to maintain your dog’s diet, but we do offer house food for an additional fee. We also keep up with your pup’s individualized schedule with feeding hours in the morning, lunch, and evening. There is never a shortage of fresh water, as we fill bowls numerous times throughout the day.
The best way to end your pup’s vacation is a spa day! When scheduling your boarding reservation, make sure to ask us about any spa day delights from full dog grooming to a nail trim.
All boarding guests are required to have up-to-date vaccinations for:
Any boarding dogs participating in group daycare must pass a free Meet and Greet prior to their stay. All Star provides bowls during your dog’s stay. You are welcome to bring a few toys and bedding items for your dog. Please do not bring rope toys, rawhides, or bowls.
1. A complimentary Meet & Greet session is required
2. Dogs are required to have the following vaccines: Bordetella, Rabies & Distemper (DHPP)
3. Vaccines must be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding
4. Vaccines must be administered by a licensed veterinarian
5. Everything provided must be able to fit in a standard washer and dryer (no large comforters, etc.)
6. We are happy to administer oral or topical medications or supplements to your pets! Medication must be in the original prescribed container with the prescription label adhered.
7. Please bring enough food for the duration of your pet's boarding stay. You must provide individual prepackaged containers or Ziplock bags with your pet’s name and food measured by meal or a meal packaging fee of $3 per day (max of $15 per boarding stay) will be applied to your pet’s invoice. Canned food and meal toppers are accepted in their original container, but must be labeled with your pet's name.